HVAC Preventive Maintenance (P.M.) Checklist
- Check overall operational functions. Are the filters catching the correct particles in your environment, no bypassing, etc.
- At change of seasons – it is important to check cooling/heating functions are prepared to meet demand.
- Any environmental changes impinging on the operation.
- Check electrical / electro mechanical components and connections.
- Check performance under heat / cooling load.
- Any other equipment chillers, boilers, Cooling towers, pumps, controls. Need their own specific maintenance needs to be checked.
For more detailed information to better inform you please click the link here.